Introducing Titan Airways new all-business Airbus A318-100, available from early June 2017.
Titan Airways will be operating the modern aircraft in an all-business 32-seat configuration for high-end travel. The 8 rows of seats offer a huge 72 inch seat pitch, convert into 6ft (183cm) fully lie-flat beds and feature individual in-seat power sockets for laptops, phones and other portable entertainment devices.
The Airbus A318-100, a single aisle, twin-engine jet, is the smallest member of the Airbus 320 family. Ideal for short, medium and long haul, single and multi-destination trips, our Airbus has a superb range - for an aircraft of its size - of 3,600 miles. Plus, thanks to its size and steep approach compatibility, the aircraft can operate to and from smaller regional airfields.
The bright, spacious cabin enables guests to sit back, relax and thoroughly enjoy our 5-star service. With sumptuous in-flight dining, complemented by fine wines and delivered by cabin crew who are passionate about service, the Titan Airways' Airbus A318 experience is sure to be truly memorable one.
- 32-seats, offering a huge 72 inch seat pitch when upright
- Every seat converts into a 6ft (183cm) lie-flat bed
- In seat power sockets for laptops and other devices
- Steep approach compatibility, enabling operations to smaller, regional airfields
- Cruise speed of 540mph
- Maximum range 3600nm
- Aircraft livery and interior can be customised with corporate / event branding