Manufactured in 2012 and freshly refitted with 168 brand new slim line Acro seats, G-POWK boasts a modern stylish cabin.
The aircraft's low density 168Y configuration offers passengers a minimum 31 inch seat pitch, plus, the simple ergonomic design of the new Acro seating affords even greater leg room, ensuring passengers benefit from a truly comfortable in-flight experience.
G-POWK's roomy layout also includes 9 rows of seats at the front of the cabin - which convert from 6 abreast to 4 abreast with detachable central table - making it possible to offer a split premium/economy class product.
The aircraft also features a brand new in-flight entertainment system, enabling passengers to stream content, including movies, games and magazines, from an onboard server to their own Portable Electronic Devices.
The aircraft is Gatwick based from mid-October 2016 to late-April 2017.
For greater choice, Titan Airways also offer a 180 seat option.
- 168Y all-leather seats offering a minimum 31 inch seat pitch
- 9 rows of seats which convert from 6 abreast to 4 abreast with a detachable central table, making it possible to offer a split standard/club class cabin
- Light, airy, comfortable & low noise cabin
- Wi-Fi in-flight entertainment system, enabling passengers to stream content from an onboard server to their Personal Entertainment Device.
- Aircraft livery and interior can be customised with corporate / event branding
- Ability to operate out of regional or major international airports
- Ability to operate in poor weather conditions (CAT IIIB)
- Cruise speed of 570mph
- Maximum range 2800nm
- Cruising altitude 38,000ft