Introducing the latest addition to our fleet Boeing 737-400, G-POWS.
The comfortable Boeing 737-400 jet joins the Titan fleet in the New Year and will be available on the charter market from mid-February.
Configured with 146 all-leather seats, offering a roomy minimum 32 inch seat pitch throughout, G-POWS is a great choice for tour operator and cruise flight programmes.
Ahead of its arrival in early 2018, the aircraft has already attracted a number of ad hoc charter bookings for both winter 17 and summer 18.
Outside of these forward commitments, the aircraft is available for further ad hoc charter roles, as well as airline sub-charter requirements, including our signature rapid response AOG recovery services.
Speak to a member of our commercial sales team for full details of G-POWS and to secure the aircraft for your charter flight requirement.
- 146 all-leather seats offering a comfortable minimum 32 inch seat pitch
- Light, airy, comfortable & low noise cabin
- Aircraft livery and interior can be customised with corporate / event branding
- Ability to operate out of small regional or major international airports
- Ability to operate in poor weather conditions
- Range of 2,000nm