In full business class configuration Titan Airways’ Boeing 757-200 is available either with 80 forward facing seats or 76 seats including two club four arrangements at the front of the cabin.
The luxury seats offer a huge 50 inch seat pitch plus the new light grey leather upholstery makes the cabin feel even more spacious and airy.
The business class seats are complete with in-seat power providing individual access to a selection of two and three pin sockets and USB power points for the running and charging of electronic devices such as laptops, tablets and phones.
The aircraft also features a brand new in-flight entertainment system, enabling passengers to stream content, including movies, games and magazines, from an onboard server to their own Portable Electronic Devices.
We are proud to count many high profile individuals among our 757 business class passengers on short and long haul flights worldwide.
- 80/76 luxury leather seats with a 50 inch seat pitch
- In-seat power
- Light, airy, comfortable & low noise cabin
- Wireless in-flight entertainment system (open the below pdf for full details)
- Aircraft livery and interior can be customised with corporate / event branding
- Ability to operate out of regional or major international airports
- Ability to operate in poor weather conditions
- Cruise speed of 570mph
- Maximum range 3600nm
- Cruising altitude 38,000ft
- ETOPs 180