Split Standard/Business Class
Titan Airways' Boeing 757-200 split standard/business class cabin offers 40 luxury leather business class seats and either 108 standard seats, with a solid bulkhead divider, or 118 standard leather seats with a curtain divider. We can also now offer a 20 business class/162 standard class option.
Business class passengers are afforded a 41 inch seat pitch and the benefits of in-seat power with individual access to a selection of two and three pin sockets and USB power points for the running and charging of electronic devices such as laptops, tablets and phones.
The remainder of the cabin is configured with our leather variable geometry seats which offer a comfortable 31 inch seat pitch. As these seats convert at the touch of a button from six abreast to four abreast with the middle seat transformed into a drinks table, it is possible to offer a three tiered business/premium/standard class product.
The aircraft also features a brand new in-flight entertainment system, enabling passengers to stream content, including movies, games and magazines, from an onboard server to their own Portable Electronic Devices.
The split cabin is particularly popular with sports teams flying short and long haul for international fixtures.
- 40 business class seats and either 108 standard seats or 118 standard leather seats. 20 business class/162 standard class configuration also available.
- Layout flexibility with our variable geometry seats
- 41 inch seat pitch in business class, 31 inch pitch throughout the rest of the cabin
- In-seat power in business class
- Light, airy, comfortable & low noise cabin
- Wireless in-flight entertainment system (open the below pdf for full details)
- Aircraft livery and interior can be customised
- Ability to operate out of regional or major international airports
- Ability to operate in poor weather conditions
- Cruise speed of 570mph
- Maximum range 3600nm
- Cruising altitude 38,000ft
- ETOPs 180