As with all the aircraft in the fleet, Titan Airways' Boeing 757-200 has been configured with passenger comfort in mind.
The standard cabin is configured with just 202 leather seats which offer a comfortable minimum 31 inch seat pitch.There is also layout versatility within the standard cabin as the seats convert at the touch of a button from six abreast to four abreast, with the middle seat transforming into a drinks table.
Since every row is independently changeable, a vast range of configurations between 134 and 202 seats are possible.The seating versatility and comfort offered by the aircraft make it a popular choice for a whole range of short and long haul charter requirements from airline sub-charter and lease to tour operator flight series.
The aircraft features a brand new in-flight entertainment system, enabling passengers to stream content, including movies, games and magazines, from an onboard server to their own Portable Electronic Devices.
Plus our Boeing 757 aircraft now offer an even more comfortable passenger experience thanks to a new ambient lighting system.
For greater choice, Titan Airways Boeing 757 is also available in split cabin and full-business class configurations.
- 202 slimline variable geometry leather seats with a 31 inch seat pitch
- Configuration can change from 202 at six abreast to 134 at 4 abreast or a variation between these at the touch of a button
- Light, airy, comfortable & low noise cabin
- Wireless in-flight entertainment system (open the below pdf for full details)
- Aircraft livery and interior can be customised with corporate / event branding
- Ability to operate out of regional or major international airports
- Ability to operate in poor weather conditions
- Cruise speed of 570mph
- Maximum range 3600nm
- Cruising altitude 38,000ft
- ETOPs 180