Our Airbus A318-100 is the smallest of our Airbus fleet, with 32 seats. Its modern, spacious cabin and comfortable interior mean it is perfect for small groups, high-end travel and music tours where more personal space is required. It is available in an all-white exterior allowing for easy application of branding.
The 32 identical seats are arranged in a four-abreast layout with a generous 72-inch pitch, and convert to six-foot fully lie-flat beds with ample stowage. Each seat offers superb comfort, with a moveable leg rest, head rest, individual tray table, reading light, air vent, privacy screen, and two in-seat power sockets.
The cabin can also be converted to a club-four setting, with four seats around a table that is ideal for working and dining, and can even be transformed into a card table for added enjoyment. This layout gives 30 useable seats for take-off and landing, with 28 of these converting to fully lie-flat beds.
The aircraft has a superb range of around 3,600nm (around seven hours and 30 minutes of flying time), and can fly into smaller regional airports because of its short-field performance.
- Modern, bright, spacious cabin
- All-white exterior for easy exterior decal application
- 32 identical seats with a generous 72-inch pitch that convert to six-foot fully lie-flat beds
- Each seat has two in-seat power sockets and its own individual tray table, reading light, air vent, privacy screen, and ample stowage
- ETOPs 180 capable
- Able to operate in low visibility and poor weather conditions (Cat IIIB full Autoland)
- Short-field performance allows operations into smaller regional airports
- Aircraft range 3,600nm (7 hours and 30 minutes of flying time)
- Cruise speed of 540mph
- Cruising altitude 39,000ft