The Airbus A320-233 is the most popular Airbus aircraft ever sold. Our clients love its contemporary style and bright, spacious cabin. It is fitted with the superb Acro series 3 slimline seats, which have been ergonomically designed with comfort in mind, including additional padding, lumbar support, an extra inch of width for the middle seats, and ample leg room.
We offer a choice of two cabin configurations: 180 and 168 seats. The 180-seat layout is in a six-abreast arrangement with a central aisle and 29-inch seat pitch. It is an ideal choice for a variety of charter requirements, and ACMI lease and sub-charter operations.
The 168-seat configuration offers a two-class cabin layout with a cabin curtain divider. The first nine rows convert to a four-abreast layout with a 31-inch seat pitch and slide-in cocktail table between each pair of seats. The remainder of the seats are configured in a six-abreast arrangement with a central aisle and 29-inch seat pitch.
Wireless in-flight entertainment is also available via our Apple iOS, Google Android and Amazon Kindle apps, allowing passengers to stream films, programmes, newspapers, magazines and music to their mobile, e-book, tablet or laptop.
- Modern, bright and airy cabin
- Two configurations: 168Y (offering a two-class cabin) and 180Y
- Acro series 3 slimline seats, ergonomically designed with comfort in mind
- Wireless in-flight entertainment system via native apps
- Able to operate in low visibility and poor weather conditions (Cat IIIB full Autoland)
- Able to operate out of major international or regional airports
- Maximum range 2,800nm
- Cruise speed of 540mph
- Cruising altitude 39,000 feet